What can I sell at Rasputin?
At Rasputin Music we buy LPs, CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray, Video Games, and Books at any time in any of our stores. No appointment is necessary.
*You can also arrange to sell us CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and video games by mail. See below for details.*
So you'll buy anything I've got, regardless of condition?
No. All items must be in re-sellable condition. We have a specific set of guidelines when it comes to what this means:
- Cases must be intact and in good condition
- Items must generally be of the type that has a market for resale
- Discs must be in good condition. This means they must play all the way through without any skips, pauses, or failures to read.
What should I expect to get for my used stuff?
I think I want to sell by mail. How do I go about doing that?
To inquire about items by mail or set up a shipment, please email email@example.com.
The shipping process is fairly straightforward: just let us know how many boxes you'll be sending and approximately how much they weigh. Once you've shipped your items and we've received them, please allow for a week or so for us to inspect your shipment and email you an offer. If you agree to the offer, we can send a check to you or send you the money via PayPal.
For shipments that are 61 items or more, or weigh at least 25 pounds, we will cover the cost of shipping for you. There are two ways we go about this: reimbursement or sending you the labels.
To send you the labels, we will need the following:
- The complete address from which you are shipping (including city, state, zip code, and apartment/suite number if applicable).
- Weight of each box you plan you plan to send to us.
- An email address where we can email you the pre-paid mailing labels that you can stick on each of your boxes.
Reimbursement will be included in the check we send with your offer.
**To receive your free shipping credit, all items must adhere to the item condition guidelines above**